2012 - the good the bad & the 'to do' in 2013

Whoooo so 2013 is almost upon us !



I for one am looking forward to next year
I love the 'fresh' feeling that comes with a new year & the idea that it's a new beginning 

Twenty twelve was ok, i felt like it didnt even happen lol it went so quick i could barely keep up, let alone get things done !

For now though, its all about twenty twelve & the year that was

the good...
- moving into our first home together 
- reaching the '2 year' mark with M
- learning to snowboard in NZ
- quitting the job i knew wasn't right for me 
(funnily enough the same one i thought was right for me this time last year)
- getting a job that isn't my dream job, but is perfect for right now
- getting the happiest, smartest & most beautiful puppy EVER
- being debt free
- seeing a few of our closest friends get engaged & being so so happy


the bad...
- wasting 6 months in the wrong job 
- dwelling on silly things that happened in the past 


the to-do's for 2013...
- save loads of money towards our Hawaii / Bora Bora / Tahiti holiday
- keeping my nails perfectly manicured, especially on my left hand (wink wink)
- incorporate clean eating into my diet
- walking nugget every day instead of a gym membership
- starting study & doing up the spare room as a home office
- having fun !

Yay for 2013
Can't wait to see what you hold

Happy New Years xx

2 comments

  1. We have simiar goals!! I always am contemplating ending my gym membership for walking my dog.. except she gets tired after 3 minutes and wants me to hold her so doubt that's going to happen! Lol

    Good luck with your goals, I'm sure you will reach them! (ps, never dwell on the little things.. it's not worth your brain energy! hehe) xx

    - KK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year L! Hope it WILL be your year and that you will be able to tick off all those to-do's!

    ReplyDelete