The Beauty Blogger Tag

I found this tag from Ker Ker over at Beauty & Things


Rules:
State that the tag was created by The Beau Bow
Tag as many beauty bloggers as you would like
Title this post the ‘Beauty Blogger Tag’
Questions & Answers: 
1. Name a beauty routine you barely do.
This is so bad ! I very rarely follow a nightly skin care routine. I know, i know its a sin, & I have all the products i need i just don't use them. Sigh, it's definitely time to stop slacking 
2. Is washing your brushes something that you regularly do?
Yep, usually weekly ! I get a kick out of seeing my blush / foundation brushes transform colours once their clean, plus i got some amazing brush cleaner from Daiso. 
3. How long do you last with chipped nail varnish?
Only a day or so. I just can't ignore it once i've noticed it start to chip...so i take it off
4. How often do you put off buying/replacing a beauty item or nail polish, even if you need it? 
A week or so, however with some things i will just wait until there is sale (like 40% off at priceline)
5. What is your worst beauty habit? 
Not plucking my eyebrows often enough & then regretting it as soon as i put highlighter under my eyebrows 
6. Name something non-beauty related that you tend to put off all the time.
Getting my car serviced, bad Lauren !
7. When going out somewhere do you leave getting ready until the last-minute or not? 
Not really. I find that if i am super excited about the event, say it's a friends wedding, i will get ready wayyyyy in advance & turn it into a little event of it's own. It usually includes a bath, wine & Katy Perry music 
8. Can you commit to spending bans?
Yep. I guess i'm kind of on a ban now. If i have a goal i am working towards then i am pretty focused & don't mind not being able to buy things 
9. How organised is your make up and nail polish collection?
Actually a little too organised. It's all put away in the closet of my spare room. Which is good, but i feel like i dont go through my collection often enough & alot of things get left unused 
10. What is the longest time you have gone without writing a blog post?
Months. It's a habit i have broken now, but i am still trying to become more consistent 
So there you go :)
Hope you enjoyed learning a little more about me, i LOVE reading posts like this so if you're keen to participate in this tag, i tag you !!

Let me know if you do cause i'd love to read it
xx

No comments