Introducing Blogmas 2014



Well Hello,
Happy December, well December 2nd hahaha

I for one am a massive, massive Christmas nerd !
Really i love Christmas,  the whole spirit of the season just gets me so excited for life haha

This year i've decided to do Blogmas ! Have you heard of it ?
Basically it's blogging once a day, right up until Christmas Eve :)
There are no strict rules, except to blog daily ! You can write about anything that is relevant to you that day, most posts seem to focus around preparing for Christmas but it's completely up to you !

I originally came across the idea from My Pale Skin 


I really want to take this as an opportunity to to revive my blog & mix in a whole lot of Christmas cheer !! My blog is missing a bit of personality & i want you guys to get to know me better 

I cant wait to get into it, i'm planning to post each evening so i can post about the whole day ! 

So if there is anything in particular you'd like to see, please let me know below 

p.s i'm currently a day behind, my internet keeps dropping out :( this evening i'm planning to have my day 2 post up :) 


1 comment

  1. This is so exciting, and I'm motivated to do this too! Good luck, and look forward to reading your posts! x

    ReplyDelete