30 Before 30 - Update 3



You may remember my original post here where i started my list or maybe you've read my updates here and here! That last update was in April, and the original post was 2 years ago, lots has changed since then

Whoa! Can't quite believe how quick time if passing...
Here is my {updated} list of 30 things i want to do before I hit the big 3-0





1. Land a permanent job in my dream career
2. Fly somewhere business class  
3. Have an amazing wedding 
4. Visit Europe   
5. Buy an Investment Property
6. Get comfortable having my photo taken 
7. Plan a big, fun Hawaiian 30th Birthday Party 
8. Visit Disneyland 
9. Do a decent jump (i.e more than 10cm of air) on my snowboard 
10. Earn over $1,000 a week (nett)
11. Learn to feel comfortable & complete being who i am
12. Buy myself a really, really expensive handbag 
13. Donate blood 
14. Throw a Halloween Party
15. Live overseas  
16. Grow my hair to my waist 
17. Visit the local Farmers Markets regularly
18. Watch a Lakers game at the Staples Centre with M
19. Visit Thailand 
20. Indulge my blogging hobby at least once a week  
21. Organise a surprise trip for my parents 30th Wedding Anniversary 
22. Get to my goal weight and stay there

23. Try stand up paddle boarding

24. Attend a dawn service on ANZAC day 
25. Pay off my HECS debt 
26. Make a new friend 
27. Straighten my teeth 
28. Renovate our bathroom
29. Upgrade our house to one with a decent block 
30.
  

So there have been a few updates  
-----------------------------------------------
10.  i got a new job ! 

16.  The longest pieces have just hit my waist. Worst thing is that now i want to chop it off to a mid-length style

25.  Finally that pesky HECS is gone. At the start of the last financial year i started paying more than i needed to, so when my tax return rolled around this year it was all paid off 


Do you have a list like this ? I would LOVE to read something similar
Can't wait to tick some more things off my list & update you again in a few months time 

1 comment

  1. I feel that I should right one of these lists, perhaps for my 25th, give myself 2.5 years to work towards my goals... I have a bucket list, but no time frame and it would be nice to see it progress and regularly update it. I love your list by the way, looks like your going strong with it!

    Kez | acaciasdreams.com

    ReplyDelete